UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer, Exercise Trainer: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited online application for 694 various posts such as Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer, Exercise Trainer. According to notification the online application filling started from 13/03/2018. The details UPSSSC 2018 Vacancy advertisement available in Hindi format on upsssc.gov.in. Interested candidates may check their eligibility criteria and apply before the last date of online application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Registration: 13-03-2018
- Last Date for Registration: 17-04-2018
- Last Date for Depositing Fee: 19-04-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Form: 23-04-2018
UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari & Vyayam Parshikshak Recruitment 2018:
This is very good option for candidates who are waiting for UPSSSC jobs in 2018. I suggest keeping visiting this page as well as official website upsssc.gov.in for latest update. The online application already started and the last date to submit full filled application form is 17/04/2018. Interested candidates who want to know eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, reservation details, selection procedure, pay scale, no of vacancies, online application form of UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari, Vyayam Parshikshak Bharti 2018, please read the below post.
UPSSSC Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Posts Name: Youth Welfare, Regional Development Team Officer & Exercise Trainer
- Posts Name in Hindi: Yuva Kalyan Adhikari & Vyayam Parshikshak
- No. of Vacancies: 694
- Recruitment Advertisement Notification Released date: 12th march 2018
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: UPSSSC Jobs
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh (UP)
UPSSSC Recruitment Posts details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer||652|
UPSSSC Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer, Exercise Trainer Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: For Youth Welfare, Regional Development Team Officer:
All Applicants must have Bachelor Degree from recognized University/Board. Candidates having Bachelor Degree from any stream are eligible for this post.
For Exercise Trainer: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree & D.PEd/B.PEd from a recognized board/University.
Age Limit: Candidates having age between 21 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2018 are eligible for both posts.
Age Relaxation: upper age limit relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC category applicants as per government rules. Three years age relaxation is also applicable for Sportsman and ex-army serviceman.
- 125/- for General/OBC Candidates
- 65/- for SC/ST Candidates
- 25/- for PH Candidates
- Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer Post: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- + Pay Matrices of Level 6
- Exercise Trainer: Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- + Pay Matrices of Level 5
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Test and Physical Test.
How to Apply:
The UPSSSC Recruitment online application is divided into Three steps i.e
- Candidate Registration
- Free Deposition
- Submit application form.
For candidates Registration (Part-1)
- Visit upsssc.gov.in
- Find “Online Application Section” and open candidate registration tab.
- Click on Apply link then candidate registration link.
- Fill the required details such as Name, Category, Qualification, and Qualifying Marks for both High School and Intermediate.
- At last put captcha code and hit submit button.
- Now you registration is completed wait for next process.
Note: After successful candidate registration process you need to follow next step which is Fee Deposition.
Instruction for Candidate Registration: Please keep all educational documents at the time of candidate registration process. Also you need a mobile no and Email address at the time of registration.
See Also: UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Process for Fee Deposition (Part -2)
- Visit upsssc.gov.in and click on “Fee deposition” Link under Online Application tab
- Read all instruction given on that page carefully before preceding the fee deposition step.
- Click on: Proceed for Fee Deposition”
- Accept Terms and condition and proceed.
- Select advertisement no and enter application /registration no with DOB.
- Proceed for payment.
Note: You have different option for payment such SBI Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ other bank Internet Banking OR “SBI Branch” option for taking printout of e-Challan for deposit in cash at any SBI Branch.
Process for Final Step i.e. Submit Application form
- After payment, visit Official website and click on Submit application form under “Online Application” Tab.
- Fill Registration no and proceed.
- Upload recent Passport size color photograph and Signature. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
After successful online application for UPSSSC Recruitment for the post of Youth Welfare & Regional Development Team Officer and Exercise Trainer, wait for next update about admit card and written examination. We will update all latest news about the vacancy currently available in UPSSSC.