TSGENCO Recruitment Notification 2018: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) invited eligible candidates for the post of Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager (HR) & Chemist. TSGENCO released notification about this on its official website tsgenco.telangana.gov.in. Interested applicants must check all these post eligibility criteria and apply before the last date of application. TSGENCO recruitment notification 2018 for Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager (HR) & Chemist posts required different eligibility criteria. So all candidates need to understand the requirement and apply after fulfill the eligibility.
TSGENCO Notification 2018:
This is very good change for all candidates who want to get government jobs in Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO). After long time such type of huge vacancy available for eligible candidates. So please read the full post for more details about the TSGENCO notification 2018.
TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Details:
- Organization name: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO)
- Posts name: Junior Accounts Officer
- Total No of vacancies: 42
- Submission of Applications through On-line from: 13.04.2018.
- Last date for online payment of Examination Fee: 09.05.2018.
- Last date for submission of On-line Application: 10.05.2018.
- Hall-tickets availability: 20.05.2018
- Exam Date: 27.05.2018
TSGENCO Assistant Manager (HR) Notification 2018 Details:
- Posts name: Assistant Manager (HR)
- Total No of vacancies: 33
Note: Assistant Manager Online application submission, payment, hall ticket availability & exam date is same as Junior Accounts Officer.
TSGENCO Chemist Notification 2018 Details:
- Post name: Chemist
- Total No of vacancies: Unknown
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is: 30.05.2016.
- Last date for payment of Fee at Online is : [email protected]
- Last date for submission of Application is: [email protected]
TSGENCO Recruitment notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
As we know that TSGENCO invites online application for the post of Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager (HR) & Chemist. So here we will discuss all eligibility criteria one by one for all posts. Lets start with educational qualification.
For Junior Accounts Officer:
B.Com & M.Com first class degree from Recognized university of India
Pass in IPCC of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Pass in Intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
For Assistant Manager (HR):
Candidates must have degree of M.B.A (HR) or MSW or 2 years Diploma in personnel Management /Human Resources /Industrial Relations.
Eight years of experience in a reputed manufacturing company in the field of personal management.
Applicants must have first class degree of M.Sc with chemistry or environment science from recognized university.
TSGENCO Notification Age Limit:
As we know that we discuss TSGENCO Notification 2018 all posts details here. Lets start with one by one.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01/01/2018 are eligible for applying all posts under TSGENCO Recruitment notification 2018.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|SC/ST & BCs||5 years|
|Physically challenged persons||10 years|
Examination Fee: All the applicants for the post of Junior Accounts Officer & Assistant Manager need to pay Rs. 150 for application fee and an amount of Rs.350 for Written exam fee. In case of TSGENCO Chemist posts candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 120 towards application fee and a amount of Rs. 120 towards written examination fee. However applicants belonging to reserved category such as SC/ST/BC/PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of payment of Application fee & Examination Fee: The application fee & examination fee for the post of Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager (HR) & Chemist under TSGENCO vacancy 2018 to be paid through bill desk payment gateway. Applicant’s use Debit card/credit card/Internet banking to pay the fee.
How to apply online:
- Applicants need to apply online by visiting the official TSGENCO website i.e. www.tsgenco.co.in or tsgenco.cgg.gov.in.
- Here you found all vacancy link, click on payment link and pay the application fee & examination fee according to category.
- After successful payment again visit TSGENCO website tsgenco.cgg.gov.in and clck on Submit Application.
- Fill the requirement to login the application form such as Journal no, Date of payment & date of birth.
- After log on fill the required details.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature & click on upload button.
- Now your TSGENCO application successfully submitted.
Instruction for online application:
- All applicants must apply after successful payment of application fee and examination fee. Please save the journal number generated during payment.
- All educational certificate, photograph, signature, caster certificate keep during the TSGENCO online application.