Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified for Assistant Statistical Officer recruitment. There are total 225 jobs available for Assistant Statistical Officer (TSP) & Assistant Statistical Officer (Non TSP). Interested candidates may check their eligibility criteria before going to apply online. The online application started from next month. Here we will update all details which is necessary for upcoming ASO vacancy in Rajasthan. If you want to know eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale. How to apply online and others then read the below article. Through below article most of our readers able to apply for the vacancy.
RPSC ASO Jobs Details:
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Statistics Officer (TSP) & Assistant Statistics Officer (Non TSP)
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Official website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Total Jobs– 225
- Advertisement Release date: 28th march 2018
- Starting date of online application: 17th April 2018
- Last date of apply online: 6th May 2018
- Last date for edit filled details: Within 7 days after 6th May 2018.
RPSC Assistant Statistics Officer Eligibility Criteria:
- At least a second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Commerce
Master degree in any of the above subject with one year’s diploma in Statistics from a recognized University established by law in India.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course or Certificate course on Computer by NILIET or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council or Vocational Training Scheme.
Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
Age Limit: Candidates having age between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2018 are eligible for the post. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be based on written exam conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Examination center: There is more chances of examination held on Jaipur and Ajmer. If no of candidates increased then final decision taken by the official. Final decision of exam date and center uploaded on RPSC website within few days.
|Subject||No of Questions||Total marks|
|Statistics, Economics and Mathematics||70||710|
How to Apply For Assistant Statistical Officer Posts:
- Visit Rajasthan SSO Website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan/gov.in
- Login to SSO Portal and select State Recruitment Portal service.
- Register yourself at SSO portal. Already registered member login to the portal.
- Fill the required details such as Name, Education, Father Name and others.
- Upload latest passport size photograph and signature to the SSO Recruitment portal.
- Please pay the application fee and generate payment slip.
Note: Now application procedure is complete, wait for next update for admit card, exam center and exam date. After official declaration we will also update on this page. If you have question or dought then freely contact us.
Click Here for Apply Online
Click Here for Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Official Website