PGCIL Recruitment 2018: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced recruitment notification for 25 Executive Trainee through UGC NET July 2018. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria and apply before the last date of application. For PGCIL vacancy eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply online can read the below post or official notification. At last you will find all link such official PGCIL notification link, online link etc.
Important Dates to remember:
UGC NET 2018
- Starting Date for applying for UGC-NET (2018): 06-03-2018
- Last date for applying for UGC-NET (2018): 05-04-2018
- Date of UGC-NET Exam: 08-07-2018
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2018
PGCIL Eligibility Executive Trainee Criteria:
Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks. Candidate shaving below 60% marks in any degree mentioned above are not eligible for applying.
Candidates are required to appear in UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)-of July 2018 and secure at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers (i.e. Paper I and Paper II) taken together (relaxed to at least 35% for candidates belonging to the reserved categories (i.e. SC, ST, OBC (NCL) & PWD).
NET (June 2018) Paper and Subject Code: Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Human Resources Management (55)
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.07.2018.
Upper Age limit Relaxation:
- For OBC candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots : As per Govt. of In
- Rs. 500 for general category students and no application fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates.
The selection of candidates for Executive Trainee posts depend upon three sections.
- Marks in UGC Net 2018 – Weightage 85%
- Personal Interview –Weightage 12%
- Group Interview – Weightage 3%
- During Training 09 Lakhs
- After Training On regularization 15 Lakhs
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND The selected candidates for the above posts will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 1,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and INR 50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
How to Apply online for Executive Trainee Posts:
- Visit official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL i.e. www. powergridindia.com.
- Click on Openings available under careers<Job Opportunities<Openings.
- Download Detailed Advertisement link namely “Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Human Resources) through UGC NET July 2018 – Advt. No. CC/04/2018 dated 13.03.2018”.
- All students must read it carefully before going to apply for the vacancy.
- If you eligible then apply before the last date of application and courage friends to.
Note: we suggest to all applicants to read the advertisement link for detailed information. Keep visiting this page on regular basis, we will update latest news about this recruitment as well as other vacancies too.