NPCIL Recruitment Notification: – NPCIL means Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited which is one of the premier organisations of India. It is running various Nuclear Powered electric generation units which is helping India to achieve its target in electricity generation. NPCIL recruits various posts on time to time basis. Now NPCIL is looking for 200 Executive Trainees and Medical Officer Jobs across the country.
NPCIL has published recent employment news of various posts of Executive Trainees and Medical Officer Jobs and hiring more than 200 posts. Aspirants who are looking to work in this prestigious organisation they must apply before the last date. Candidate must know the NPCIL qualification details, last date to apply, selection process and other information. All such details will be mentioned in this employment new notification. Candidate must check all employment info details before filling online application form.
NPCIL Recruitment Details 2018
- Post Name:- Executive Trainees, Medical Officer
- No Of Vacancy:- 200
- Pay Scale:- 35000 (Per Month)
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- All India
Category and Degree Wise Number of Vacancy
|Medical Officer/C (GDMO)||05||00||01||03||09
Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process
- For Medical Officer (Specialists): All applicants should have MS/MD from a recognised University or equivalent in the concerned speciality.
- For Medical Officer (GDMO) : MBBS from a recognised University and relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent OR MBBS from a recognised University and one year post qualification experience.
- Executive Trainees: Candidate must have BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with 60% marks in respective engineering disciplines and valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score.
Age Limit:- 26 years for executive trainees and 40 years for medical officer (Specialists and GDMO)
Age Relaxation: – All applicants will get age relaxation as per the government rules and regulation.
Application Fees:- Candidate who belongs to UR/OBC category they will pay Rs 500/- and SC/ST/PWD aspirants no need to pay any application fees. Applicants should pay application fess through Pay Examination fee through State Bank Collect link.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and interview so all of you must do good preparation before going to written examination.
How to Apply in NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
Candidate have to follow the below mentioned step by step process if you are really looking to apply in NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants click on this link to visit the NPCIL
- You will find online application on that link
- So first get login in that website or create login credential
- After that fill application form in proper way
- Finally upload the all credential like certificate, image, signature etc
- Lastly submit the application form and pay the application fees
- Save the submitted application form pdf for the future usage
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
All engineering graduate has wonderful opportunity to get jobs in government organisation through the NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2018. You will get all details related to the NPCIL Employment new in the above section so check that and apply before the last date of the examination. All aspirants must fill application and submit application fees before the last date. If you have any question about the NPCIL Recruitment the comment through the comment box so that we will try to guide in proper way.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 04-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online : 18-04-2018