JPSC Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has announced 143 recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Those candidates, who are interested for JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor jobs, can check their eligibility criteria and then apply as soon as possible. Online application is available for all eligible candidates. There is total 143 jobs opportunity available for the candidate who is waiting from long time. Those who interested to know Eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, How to apply online and many more, can check the article below.
JPSC Vacancies Details:
|Organization Name:||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name:||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|No. of Vacancies||143|
|Starting Date of application||6th March 2018|
|Last Date date of application||8th April 2018|
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 23-02-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online:08-04-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee:11-04-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-04-2018
- Last date of submit Hard copy of Application: 20-04-2018
Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) are only eligible for Assistant Public Prosecutor posts. Applicants also have knowledge of computer with appropriate certificate. S
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 35 Years
Candidates with reserved category are eligible for upper age limit relaxation as per government rules. If you belonging to reserved category such as SC/ST/PH then must see age relaxation part of this article.
Age Relaxation for reserved Category:
|Serial no.||Category||Maximum age limit (years)|
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Note: App payment must pay through online process.
Selection Process: selection of candidate will be based on performance of written examination and Interview. After successful two written exam such as PT and Mains, JPSC prepare candidates lists for interview. At last they declare merit list of successful candidates.
How to apply online for JPSC Latest Recruitment 2018:
- Visit official website of JPSC i.e. wwwjpsc.gov.in.
- Search “Click here for online application, Assistant Public Prosecutor Advt. no 03/2018” and click on it.
- If you apply for the first time then you need to register yourself, please click on “Click here for new registration”.
- Fill the required data such as Name, caste certificate No, Mobile no, Email id, Address.
- At last check your filled data once again, if everything is fine then click on save and edit data.
- Now your registration is successful.
- After successful registration you will get a unique registration no.
- Please login through unique registration no and Date of Birth under “Login for already Registered Candidates”.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Please pay fee according to category.
- Now your application is submitted.
Note: Jharkhand Public Service Commission released helpline number for issue related to payment or Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies 2018. Please call 0651/ 2213009 for any types of help regarding the JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor posts. You may also write to us though email or contact us page. We are always supportive to our readers.
Click Here for apply online
Click Here for Official notification
JPSC Recruitment 2017: Job seekers can apply for Registrar position through the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Visit jpsc.gov.in for more details. Qualifications of this job are in this article. Eligible people can submit their form on or before 9th June 2017. There is only 1 post available. Download the official notification of this vacancy below. Read this article further to know more about the JPSC jobs.
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is government organization. It aims to full fill administrative position in the government department.
Whenever there is vacancy in any department, it issue advertisement for it. Next it conducts the recruitment and select the eligible people for the job.
After that, it recommends them to the government. Apart from this, they also make suggestions on promotion and transfer of officials.
People who are looming for such jobs can find it on this website. Therefore, follow us on social sites to get regular updates on new vacancies.
New JPSC vacancy:
This is a perfect opportunity for people who want to get government jobs. The brief detail of this vacancy is below.
Organization name: Jharkhand public Service Commission
Post name: Registrar
Number of posts: 01 post
Pay scale: Rs. 37000 – 67000 + Rs. 10000 GP
Job location: Jharkhand
Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Application mode: Offline
Application fee: Rs. 600 for unreserved people and Rs. 150 for reserved category applicants.
Last date for submission: 9th June 2017
Eligibility criteria for the job:
The application fee is non refundable. Therefore the people should ensure their qualification before applying.
We have provided the education and age limit information in this section. However, we advice all to read the JPSC Recruitment Notification before applying.
Education: Applicants should have a post graduation degree. Minimum percentage should be 55% or equivalent for applying.
Age limit: Maximum age allowed for this recruitment is 55 years. Age consideration date is 1st August 2017.
Selection method for JPSC Recruitment:
First, a written test will be conducted for the eligible candidates. Candidates will get the admit card and result for this test on the official website.
The qualified people can appear for the next round of selection. Next round and final round is the interview.
Similar to the written exam, interview result will be published on the official website. However, we keep track of the result so subscribe to get instant notification by email.
How to fill the application form:
Keep recent photograph and copies of qualification certificates ready before filling the application form.
If you have the documents and fee challan then read the steps below.
- First visit the official JPSC website jpsc.gov.in.
- Next, search for the JPSC Registrar Recruitment 2017.
- After that, download the application form, notificaiton and fee challan.
- Next, fill the form and paste your photo in it.
- After that self attest the photo.
- Now, put the form, challan and documents in a neat envelope.
- Finally send the application to the address in the notification.
- Download the necessary things for JPSC Recruitment 2017 from the link below.
The candidates should keep a copy of the application with them. This can help a lot in the future.
Follow us to keep track of the JPSC Exam for registrar post and new vacancy in Jharkhand.
If you have any question on the JPSC Recruitment then comment in the box below.