Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Puducherry Invites online application for Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk posts. There are total 125 vacant posts available for eligible candidates. JIMPER Puducherry published Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Recruitment notification on 18th April 2018. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria and apply online as soon as possible. This is very chance for all Nursing & LDC students who want to get job in Puducherry. Here we provide all essential information regarding JIMPER Vacancy 2018. The last date of application is 18/05/2018. Please read full posts for details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, age relaxation, vacancy details and how to apply.
JIMPER Nursing Officer & LDC vacancy 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER Puducherry)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||115|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, LDC|
|Job Category||Puducherry Govt Jobs|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Monthly Salary Offered|
|1.||Nursing Officer||Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 142400 /-|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 /-|
JIMPER Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
In this part we cover all eligibility criteria which is required to fill the online application for JIMPER Puducherry Nursing Office & LDC Jobs 2018.
Educational Qualification for Nursing officer Posts:
- Candidates must have Diploma Degree in Midwifery and General Nursing from recognized University or Institute. Candidates must register as Midwife and Nurse under any State Nursing Council or Indian Nursing Council Act 1947.
Educational Qualification for Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Applicants should have 12th or Equivalent educational certificate from a recognized Board.
- Applicants should have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi on Manual Typewriter or English on Computer Keyboard.
Age Limit: Both Nursing Officer & Lower Division clerk have different age limit which is mentioned below.
For Nursing Officer Posts:-
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Requirement – 35 Years.
For Lower Division Clerk Posts: –
- Lower Age Requirement – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years.
Note: Age relaxation applicable for all reserved category students as per Puduchery government rules.
Selection process: Selection of candidates in JIMPER LDC & Nursing officer Recruitment 2018 based on written test and computer based typing test. First they called eligible students after scrutiny valid application for written test followed by Computer typing test.
- Nursing Officer – Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 142400 /
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 /-
- Starting date of online application – 18.04.2018 (Wednesday) till 11.00 A.M
- Final date for online application – 18.05.2018 (Friday) till 05.00 P.M
- Hall Ticket release date – 30.05.2018 (Wednesday)from 10.00 A.M
- Exam date – 02.00 PM to 03.30 PM (Tentative)
- Merit list Publication date – On or before 20th June 2018 (Expected)
How to apply Online:
If you want to apply JIMPER Nursing Officer and LDC posts then must follow the below steps.
- First applicants need to visit JIMPER official website i.e. www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Click on Jobs available under latest Announcement.
- A new page is open, search “JIPMER Nursing Officer and LDC Recruitment 2018” and click on it.
- Now select Apply online.
- Fill the details which are required.
- At last click on Finish button.
Important Notes before apply online:
After finishing the JIMPER online application, please pay the application fee through online mode such as Debit card/ Credit card/Net banking. Please read the important notes which are available on JIMPER Puducherry website. All candidates required a Email address & mobile no for applying JIMPER Recruitment 2018 for Lower Division Clerk & Nursing officer Posts. If you do not have email address then create a new one and remember it.
Click Here for apply Online
Click Here for Recruitment notification