IAF Airmen Group X Y Admit card 2018: Very soon Indian Air Force going to released group X & Y admit card for 2018 examination. If you apply for Group X & group Y online examination for the post of Airmen then must check the full post. This post is all about Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2018. When Airmen Hall Ticket available on Indian Air Force Website for downloads then we will publish a direct link. Through link you can easily download your Air force group X & Y Exam admit card 2018. We suggest you to check this page on regular basis, because here we will update all latest news about the IAF Airman exam.
Indian Air Force Airmen Admit card 2018:
All eligible candidates who filled the online IAF Airmen Examination form will get Provisional Admit Cards on their respective e-mail IDs few days before the exam. If candidates want to download IAF hall ticket for airmen manually then they need to visit official website. Currently the Admit card is not available for download but it s expected in few weeks. If you admit card not showing after declaration then may be your application get rejected.
Airmen Group X & Y application may be rejected due to one or more reasons. All reason are following.
- Not shortlisted because the percentage of marks below cut off.
- Filled incomplete application.
- Eligibility criteria not fulfilled.
- Hard copy of application not received at CASB.
How to Download the admit card online:
CASB verified candidates will get a email from IAF airmen selection Board with attachment of admit card. However, due to technical issue if you will not receive in your email then you need to download through manual procedure. Candidates have two options to download Airmen hall ticket 2017, one from registered email id and second are through official website. Through below steps you will easily download the admit card.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit Air force Airmen Selection Board (CASB) website i.e airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/.
- Look in to news section and click required link.
- Fill the 11 digit registration number and password to download IAF Airmen exam hall ticket.
- After completion the above steps, admit card will be shown on your computer/mobile screen.
Air Force Airmen Group X & Y Phase 2 Exam Admit Card:
After Phase 1 exam result, qualified candidates will get a new admit card for Airmen phase 2 exams. If you will qualify Airmen Phase-1 exam then follow the same procedure and download it.
Documents to be carried out during Air Force Airmen Phase -2 Exams:
If you qualified in Airmen Phase-1 exam and want to participate in Phase-2 exam then you must reach examination center with few documents.
- Colour print out of Admit Card for phase – II.
- Colour Print out online registration form. Please download from CASB website.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Ten copies of unattested recent passport size color photograph. Please carry same photograph which will used at the time of registration.
- Original Matriculation Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet with four photocopies.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet.
IAF Airmen Admit Card Official announcement:
Recently CASB published a notification about online examination on official website. According to Airmen Notification the exam which is going to held on 10th and 11th March 2018 Is postponed due to technical issues. Fresh dates of exam will be announced shortly.