IGCAR Recruitment 2018: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam invited application for the recruitment of 300 Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply online from 01-03-2018 at 10:00 am to 15-03-2018 at 03:00 pm. Candidates who want to apply must check their eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, selection procedure, pay scale and many more. The online application of IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentice started from 1st march 2018 and closing date is 15th march 2018.
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||300 Vacancies|
|Opening Date of online application||1st March 2018|
|Closing date of online application||15th March 2018|
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Post Wise job details:
|Sl. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|9.||Mechanic R & A/C|
IGCAR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice:
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between from 14 years up to 22 years as on 15/03/2018. Maximum age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should passed 10th std examination under 10+2 system of education or it’s equivalent. ITI Certificate is also required with not less than 2 years. ITI Certificate is must for all applicants who are thinking for apply IGCAR Trade Apprentice vacancy form.
Check More Posts: NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018
Check another post: TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2018
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on interview. Interested, eligible and registered candidates should bring following documents at the time of Interview.
- Aadhar Card
- All educational certificate
- National Trade certificate and ITI mark Sheet.
- Date of Birth certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Duplicate Registration confirmation mail.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2018 at 10:00 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2018 at 03:00 pm
Dates of Slots of Interview: 13th, 14th and 15th march 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through website www.igcar.gov.in from 1st march 2018 to 15th March 2018. The last date of attend interview is also 15th march, so all candidate must apply before the given time and arrived before the last date of walk in interview.
Check More ITI Jobs: BHEL Recruitment 2018 for various Posts
Walk IN Interview Venue: DAE Guest House, DAE Township, Kalpakkam – 603102, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit official website of IGCAR i.e www.igcar.gov.in then open online application form under recruitment tab.
- Fill the required details such as Name, father name, Educational qualification and upload latest photographs.
- Accept terms and condition and click on submit button.
- Only Online application mode is available.
- All Applicants should read the instruction carefully before starting the online IGCAR application for Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018. After final submission there is no option to edit the value provided by the candidates.
- A valid email address and mobile is mandatory for all application. ICGAR send confirmation mail and others details to register mobile no and email address.
- After Final Submission of IGCAR application form, please save then and take print out to the Interview spot.
- Please arrived before the last date and time of interview.
- If you have issue during IGCAR Trade Apprentice online application then feel free to contact us through our contact us page or simply a valuable comment enough for me. This is one of the best vacancies available for Trade Apprentice students in India. So please tell your friends too for applying the online application form. Please follow all instruction during and before application and interview.
Click Here for Trade Apprentice Registration
Click Here for Apply Online