Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for 7110 Male Police Constable, Female Police Constable, Male Sub Inspector & Female SI. If you want Haryana Police Jobs for the post of Constable & Si then must read the full post. Here we give all eligibility criteria details like HSSC Police constable educational qualification, age limit, age concession. Selection procedure, important dates, application fee, application start & last date, how to apply and many others too.
HSSC Constable Vacancy is one if the best job opportunity for all candidates who want police government jobs in Haryana government. There are total 7110 Police Constable & SI vacant post filled through current HSSC Police recruitment 2018.
Haryana Police Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name- Haryana Police Department
- Examination Mode- Offline
- Name of Posts Constable- (General Duty), Sub-Inspector (SI)
- Total Number of Vacancies- 7110
- Application Mode- Online
- Official Website- www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Police Constable Vacancy details:
- Male: 5000 Posts
- Female: 1147 posts
Sub Inspector (SI)
- Male: 400 Posts (Re-Advertise)
- Female: 63 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Current HSSC Constable Jobs:
For Police Constable GD:
The candidates should have passed 12th class from a recognized educational board/University.
All applicants must possess Hindi and Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations.
For Police Sub Inspector(SI):
The candidate should have graduated from any recognized university or equivalent.
All applicants must possess Hindi and Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
- For Police Constable Posts- 18-25 Years as on 01/04/2018
- For Police Sub-Inspector Posts- 21-27 Years as on 01/04/2018
Age Concession: Age concession applicable for reserved category students such as SC/ST/Physical Disabled applicants and Backward Classes. Five years of age relaxation for all reserved category students.
Application Fee: Application or examination fee is mentioned below as per category wise. The Haryana Police constable & SI online application payment payable through only online method. The best online method to pay application fee is Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking. One payment is successful then HSSC never refunded any amount to the application in any circumstances.
- General SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG Candidates of Haryana State only Male:- Rs. 100/-
- Female Non Resident of Haryana:- Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only:- Rs. 50/- rupees Male Rs. 25/-
- Female:- Rs. 13/-
- Female Non Resident of Haryana:- Rs. 150/-
- Female of Haryana resident :- Rs. 75/-
- Female:- Rs. 18/- rupees
Selection Process: Selection of applicants will based on three stages. All candidates must appear in all stages to complete the selection process. If any stage left by the candidates they automatically disqualified form the HSSC Police Constable & SI Vacancy.
- Tier 1- Written Exam
- Tier 2 – Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Tier 3 – Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Starting date of submission online application- 28/04/2018
- Last date of submission online application- 28/05/2018
- Last date to pay application Fee- 30/05/2018
How to Apply Online:
- Visit Haryana Staff Selection Commission Website and click on Police Recruitment.
- You will reach Haryana Staff Selection Commission Police recruitment Portal or directly visit www. hryssc.in.
- New candidates should click on register button or old candidates log on to the website.
- Read the instruction carefully before proceed to fill HSSC Police constable online application form.
- Fill Name, Mobile Number, Email address and other details.
- Now you have user id and password for log in.
- Please log on to the website and fill the application one by one to complete each steps.
- Your part 1 application is completed.
- Now click on Apply to Post.
- Select desired post and click on Apply Button. You can also view which post you already applied.
- Now pay the application fee through make Payment Link.
Click Here for notification
Click Here for Apply Online