Gujarat Postal Office released recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Interested candidates check their eligibility criteria for latest Gujarat Postal circle MTS recruitment 2018 and apply on or before 10th April 2018. This is one of the hottest govt jobs in Gujarat state. There are total 413 MTS vacancy available for different post office branches in Gujarat. If you want to apply for MTS posts then read the below post for more details. Here we gave all eligibility details which is required to apply for Gujarat MTS job 2018 details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection prices, application fee, important dates and how to apply online.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts|
|Total No of vacancy||413 Posts|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date & Time of Registration of on-line applications on OJAS Website: 24/03/2017 at 00:00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time of Registration of on-line applications on OJAS Website:- 10/04/2017 at 23:59 hrs
- Starting Date for Deposit of FEE in cash at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat:- 24/03/2018
- Last Date for Deposit of FEE in cash at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat:- 12/04/2018
Gujarat Post Office MTS Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
In this section we talking about different types of eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale, job location and many more. Stay with us for more details info about Gujju Postal circle MTS recruitment 2018.
Check Also: Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: candidates who have password degree of 10th/Matric are eligible for the post.
Age Limit: Candidates having lower and upper age limit between 18 years to 25 years are eligible for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment in Gujarat Postal office department. Age relaxation applicable for all reserved category students as per government law.
For OBC Category Candidates: 3 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PH Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
Selection Process: Selection of applicants will base on written test. Written examination held on various centers in Gujarat. Examination center will be decided after counting final no of applicants.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total Fee|
|General & OBC Category only for Men||Rs. 200||Rs. 400||Rs. 600/- (Rs. Six Hundred Only)|
|SC/ST/PH/Female||Rs. 200||(Exempted)||Rs. 200/- (Rs. Six Hundred Only)|
Pay Scale: Pay Level 1-7th CPC Matrix (Pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/) pay the revise pay in pay matrix level 1 will be of Rs. 18000 + Admissible allowances.
Mode of payment: Only Fee in cash accepted as application fee and examination fee. No online option available for payment.
How to Apply for Gujarat MTS Posts:
To apply online for Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2018, candidates need to follow below procedure.
- Visit Gujarat government official website i.e. https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Register yourself through given link.
- Now apply online under online application section.
- Select Advertisement by Department and fill the required personal details.
- Upload latest academic document, photograph and signature to the desired location.
- Check all parts before final submission.
Gujarat Postal Circle Post wise MTS Vacancies details:
|Name of Department||Total no. of Post|
|Ahd. City Dn||09|
|RMS ‘AM’ Division||81|
|RMS ‘RJ’ Division||18|
|RMS ‘W’ Division||66|
Vacancy in Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Offices:
|Name of Dn.||Total No. of Post|
|CPMG Office, Ahmedabad||23|
|PMG Office, Rajkot||2|
|PMG Office, Vadodara||1|
|Postal Training Centre, Vadodara||10|
|O/o Director of Accounts(Postal), Ahmedabad||12|
|Postal Store Depot, Ahmedabad||14|
|Postal Store Depot, Rajkot||12|
|Postal Store Depot Vadodara||14|
Click Here for For Apply Online
Click Here for Official website