Gujarat High court releases recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge. All those candidates who are waiting for Civil Judge Vacancy in Gujarat high Court can apply before the last date. This is very good opportunity for all students of who want to be a Judge. The Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Vacancy online application starts from 7th May 2018 and the last date of submission is 6th June 2018. Here we try to provide all latest information about the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge jobs. Please read the full to check the eligibility criteria.
Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment:
The High Court of Gujarat invitation for Civil Judge Recruitment in the guidelines issued by the Honorable Supreme Court is available on official website. There are total 75 Vacancies available for existing and future requirement through Competitive Examinations. All eligible candidates who applied for the Civil Judge post need to participate in written examination. If you want to know more about the Civil Judge Vacancy in High Court Of Gujarat then please read the below article. Through this post we are going to discuss all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, category wise vacancy details, selection process, pay scale, important dates, how to apply online and many more. So stay with us for details Gujarat High court Recruitment notification 2018.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge vacancy details:
All candidates who want to be part of Gujarat Civil Judge need to qualify the written examination and other selection criteria. We will discuss full selection procedure in below post too. All candidates who selected for the post of civil judge posted in district court of Gujarat. Please prepare yourself for the written examination. Now going to discuss in details.
- Name of the Organization: High Court of Gujarat
- Name of the Posts: Civil Judge
- Total Number of Vacancies: 75 posts
- Job Location:Gujarat
- Official Site: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
|General||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribes||Socially & Educationally Backward Classes||Total Regular Vacancies||Physically disabled|
High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for post of Civil Judge in High Court of Gujarat must have following criteria.
Applicants possess Degree in Law from recognized University & must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction.
Candidates who passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onward must have All India Bar Examination degree in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate or Candidates must be working in the Courts.
Age Limit: Candidates who are going to Apply for the post of Civil Judge in High Court of Gujarat must their age should not more than 35 years. Age relaxation applied for candidates who belong to reserved category.
- For BC Category Candidates: 03 years of Age Relaxation.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 years of Age Relaxation.
- For Ex Servicemen Candidates: 03 years of Age Relaxation
Examination Fee: The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000 while candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (Orthopedic-ally) and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay examination fee of Rs. 1000.
How to pay Examination Fee: Applicants need to pay required fee through online or offline method. Candidates visit HC-OJAS Portal hc-ojas.guj.nic.in and use SBI e-Pay option to pay the examination fee.
Pay-Scale: Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-06-2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test):09-09-2018
- Date of Main Written Examination:14-10-2018
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview): November/ December – 2018
How to Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Posts
- First candidate need to visit Gujarat High Court official website i.e. www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on “HC OJAS Site” available under Recruitment section left site of the website home page.
- Now click on Apply online.
- Fill the required details such as Name, Father Name, Mobile number, marital status, and many more.
- At last click on save button. Please save the application no for future use.
- Now again Click on Upload Photograph menu.
- Upload latest photograph, signature and other which are required in proper format.
- At last click on Confirm application available under menu section.
NOTE: Your online application will be considered eligible only after proper verification. This application will be considered valid only after Confirmation and completion of the payment process, hence it is compulsory to ‘Confirm’ your Application and make the payment.
Click Here for Recruitment notification
Click Here for Apply Online