Forest Research Institute (FRI) invited online application for the post of Lower Division Clerks, Technicians, Driver, Store Keeper, Forest Guard and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The FRI Recruitment notification 2018 available at official website fri.res.in. Those candidates who interested in applying the latest FRI Vacancy can check the eligibility criteria. FRI online application started from 1st April 2018. This is very good opportunity for all those students who want to get government jobs in Uttarakhand. More details about FRI Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below.
FRI Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Organization Name: Forest Research Institute (FRI)
- Post name: various posts
- Total No of Vacancies: 98
- Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Application Mode: Online
- Examination Mode: Online
- Official website: fri.res.in
FRI Post Wise vacancy Details 2018:
|Posts Name||No of Vacant Posts|
|Technician (Field/Lab research)||45|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||03|
|Lower Division Clerk||19|
|Technical Assistant (Maintenance)||03|
- Opening Date for Online Registration and submission of Application: 01/04/2018
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 21/04/2018
- Last date to pay application Fee: 21/04/2018
- Exam date: Update soon
- Admit Card released date: update soon
FRI Eligibility Criteria:
There are various types of eligibility criteria required to fill the FRI online form. Now we describe one by one.
|Position Name||Qualification Required|
|Technician (Field/ Lab Research)||10+2 in Science with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10th Standard pass|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Pass certificate|
|Store Keeper||12th pass|
|Technician (Electrician, Plumber, Assistant Machine Operator, Carpenter, Welder)||Matriculation from a recognized Board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course|
|Technical Assistant (Maintenance)||Bachelor degree in Science in the relevant field or 3 years diploma in Engineering in the relevant field|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||Matriculation from a recognized Board. Candidates must possession of a valid driving license for Motor car. Experience of driving a Motor car for 3 years or more|
|Forest Guard||10th Pass (Applicants need to check physical standards from official notification).|
- For Technician- 18 Years to 30 Years
- For Technical Assistant- 21 Years to 30 Years
- For Others- 18 Years to 27 Years
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 300
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on written test as well as Personal Interview. After successful written examination, FRI authority declared personal interview date.
How to Apply Online:
- All interested applicants visit official FRI website i.e. recruitment.fri.res.in.
- Fill personal and educational details correctly.
- Upload latest documents, photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
Note: please ensure all details which is filled during application is correct, because after successful pay of application fee there is no change to edit the details. Apply before the last date of application to avoid last time rush.
Instructions for filling online Application Form
- Please carry all certificates such as Educational certificate, caster certificate, degree/diploma certificate, Service experience certificate in jpg or jpeg format.
- Please fill all required details.
- After payment of application fee, the candidates will not be able to edit filled submission form. So duly check the filled application form before final submission.
- Please keep online registration no, print out of online application in safe custody.