Delhi Police Recruitment 2018:- Delhi police recruitment has been published new notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector posts. Aspirants who is young and dynamic to work in police department they must check the following Delhi police latest recruitment 2018. It is great opportunity to all those aspirants who has qualification and eligibility according to the Delhi Police Notification 2018. As per the latest notification of Delhi Police it is recruiting 1223 Posts of Sub-Inspectors from across the country so any one can apply in this recruitment notification. All aspirants who is looking to apply in this they must check the below given recruitment details.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Check the following recruitment details of Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 and apply as per the qualification and posts.
BIS Recruitment Details 2018
- Post Name : Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female)
- No of Vacancy : 1223 posts
- Pay Scale : Check Official Notification
- Applying Date :- 03.03.2018 to 02.04.2018
Post Wise Vacancies of Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
- Delhi Police : 150 Posts (Male – 97 & Female – 53)
- CRPF : 274 Posts (Male – 274 & Female – 00)
- BSF : 508 Posts (Male – 483 & Female – 25)
- ITBP : 85 Posts (Male – 72 & Female – 13)
- SSB : 206 Posts (Male – 206 & Female – 00)
- CISF : Vacancies will be intimated later
Delhi Police Recruitment Educational Qualification 2018
In these vacancies all male and female eligible aspirants must participate so for that you must have qualification according to the given details.
- Educational Qualification: – All aspirants should have bachelor degree from recognised university. All Indian eligible and educated aspirants have eligible to apply in this recruitment notification 2018. There is no need to submit any domicile certification.
- Age Relaxation: – Aspirants will get age relaxation according to the government rules and regulation.
- Age Limit: – As per the Delhi Police Notification candidate have age in between 20 to 25 years as on 01.08.2018.
Selection Process: – As per the Delhi police recruitment notification, all applicants must appear in the written test and after that finalised aspirants appear in interview and physical test. All off you must do preparation according the speciation of the department. Make sure you have all documents when you go in the physical test and interview.
How to Apply in Delhi Police Recruitment 2018?
It is very easy process and you just follow the below given steps and process so that your application will not get rejected.
- Now you must lick on this link of should visit to http://22.214.171.124/sicpo2018/
- If you all ready has login details then just login otherwise create account in that
- After that enter on dashboard and inside that you should click on apply online
- You will found application form in which you should fill all important details
- After that upload important document and picture also signature in that
- Submit the application and a message with registration number will be deliver on your mobile number
- Save that for the future usage and lastly save the application form future usage
In this way you can able to submit the Delhi police ASI Application form through the online process. All applicants must see the online application notification for any other details.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
After long time Delhi Police has been announced the new notification for the young jobseeker who is looking for police jobs. The detailed notification has been given in the above regarding the ASI Police Jobs 2018. If you still have any drought regarding the Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 then feel free to comment and we will help you.