Recently Bihar Police released recruitment notification for the post of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. Interested candidates can fill the online application form from 18th April 2018 to 24th May 2018. Here you find all details about Bihar Police ASI vacancies.
Bihar Police ASI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Department|
|Posts Name||Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||174|
Eligibility Criteria: all candidates must check the eligibility criteria of Bihar Police Vacancy 2018 before starting to fill the application.
Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum- 25 Years
For SC /ST Candidates: Five years
For OBC Candidates: Three years
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be based on Written test followed by personal interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-+ Rs.2800/- grade pay per month
- General/OBC: – Rs. 700
- SC/ST;- Rs. 400
- Date of Advertisement: April 16, 2018.
- Application Begin: April 18, 2018.
- Last Date for Apply Online: May 24, 2018.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: May 24, 2018.
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates need to visit Bihar Police Official website i.e. www. bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online for the post of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector, available under news section.
- In first step choose Register and make Payment.
- Register yourself and make payment through Debit/Credit/Online Banking.
- Now Fill the application form by using second step.
- Click on Fill application form & fill the required details.
Now your application is submitted you can check Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Online application status by clicking this link.
Note: Please Read Bihar Police Recruitment notification 2018 before starting the online application form. You can read by simply downloading the advertisement.
Click Here for Apply Online
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018: Bihar Police Department has notified about recruitment of 1669 Bihar Police Driver & Fireman. Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) is responsible for Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria before starting the online application form. Here you find all information which is necessary for all candidates regarding Bihar Police vacancy 2018 for 1669 Driver & Fireman. Through below article you find details like educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, how to apply online, where to apply application and many more.
Bihar Police Driver & Fireman Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Post Name: Constable Driver and Fireman Drive
- Constable Driver no Of Vacancy: 700 posts
- Fireman Driver no of vacancy: 969 posts
- Total Number of Vacancy: 1669
- Job Location: Bihar
- Type of Job: Police Jobs
- Official website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: All interested candidates who want to apply for Bihar Police constable driver and fireman driver have 12th/Intermediate degree from recognized board or university. They also require driving license.
Check also: Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Candidate shave age between 18 years to 25 years are eligible for apply online application form. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates according to Bihar government rule.
- For OBC/EBC Category Male candidates: Upper age limit relaxation of 2 years.
- For OBC/EBC Category Female candidates: Upper age limit relaxed by 3 years.
- For SC/ST Category candidates: Upper age limit relaxed by 5 years.
- For BC/ EBC/ General: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 112/-
Note: Candidates can pay through Debit card/Credit card and internet banking.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Bihar Police Constable Online Application Form Starting Date: 21st Feb 2018
- Closing Date to fill Online Application Form: 23rd March 2018
- Bihar Police Constable 2018 Admit Card Declaration Date: Before 10 to 15 Days of Exam
- Bihar Police Constable 2018 Exam Date: updated soon
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on written examination as well s physical test. I advise you to read official driver recruitment notification for detailed information.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018:
- Visit Bihar Police Recruitment portal i.e www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Download “Selection of Driver Constables in Bihar Police and Fireman Driver in Bihar Fire Services” pdf file. Read it carefully before start filling online application form.
- Click on “Online Application” Candidates need to register yourself through mobile no and email id.
- After successful registration, you will get registration no and password on your mobile no as well as email id.
- Now login through user id and password and fill all required details.
- Upload recent color passport size photograph, size between 10KB to 20KB maximum and scanned copy of signature.
- After successful form filling you will get message on tour mobile no.
- Please print and save registration form for future use.
Note: Please fill all correct details during Bihar Police recruitment 2018 registration and apply online application form. After successful registration changing of any data is not possible within the application. If you want to change ant data then first cancel the application and then apply fresh application and new payment of fees. Please upload passport size recent photograph and clear signature to during online application.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 info:
Bihar Police Constable Driver and Fireman driver recruitment 2018 is one of the best option for all candidates who want to get a job in police department. Especially this is great opportunity for candidates who belong to Bihar state. After very long time vacancy for Driver is available for job seekers, so please prepare yourself for written examination as well as Physical test. Physical test is one of the important part of this exam. So I suggest you to read Bihar Police Vacancy notification 2018 in details study according to syllabus.
Click Here for Apply Online
Click Here for Official Website
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017: people can apply for the post of police constable in Bihar. Last date of application is 30th August 2017. Interested people can check the qualification and details of this recruitment in this article. Download the official notification using the link below point for more details please visit the official website csbc.bih.nic.in. Applicants must submit their application well before the last date. Read this article further for all the information.
Central Selection Board of constable is a government organisation point the purpose of this department is to recruit constable for different services. It recruits people in Bihar Police, Bihar fire service, prison department, home guard, and Excise Constable.
They release vacancy notification throughout the year. CSBC publishes their job advertisement in the employment news in Hindi. Check the latest vacancy in Bihar Police on this website also.
The Bihar police has recently come with huge vacancy for constable. There are 9900 vacancies in this recruitment point This is a huge number therefore, eligible candidates should not miss this chance.
Organization name: CSBC
Post name: Police Constable
Number of jobs: 9900
Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 2000 GP
Official website: csbc.bih.nic.in
Job location: Bihar
Application mode: Online
Application fee: Rs. 450 for general and Rs. 112 for reserved category & women.
Start date: 31st July 2017
Submission last date: 30th August
Last date for fee payment: 30th August
Last date for modification: 31st August
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of this government job. The education qualification and age limit conditions are given below.
Education: 12th pass candidates from any recognised school or board can apply.
Age: The applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25 years. Date of age calculation is 1st June 2017. The reserved category candidates will get relaxation as per the government rules. For more details read the detailed advertisement of this recruitment below.
The stages of selection are written exam and physical test. Applicants need to qualify in the written first in order to appear in the next round. The final selection will be done after the physical test.
The exam date and exam admit card will be declared on the official website. However, the exam date and other dates are not decided yet. Therefore, the applicants need to check the official website regularly for updates.
Instructions to fill the application form:
Since this is an online application all candidates need scanned copy of their photo and signature. Therefore, scan your recent photo and signature according to the specification mentioned in the notification.
- Go to the official website of csbc as mentioned above.
- Next, click on online application for constable 2017.
- After that, click on buy your application form.
- Now, enter your personal details and click on submit.
- Next, pay the application fee.
- After that, sign in and complete the part 1 of the application.
- Next, login again and upload your photo and signature.
- Finally, submit the form before the last date.
Detailed advertisement link
Bihar Police job notification:
The applicants can modify the date until the last date of modification. After that they cannot modify their application. Therefore check your application properly before the last date.
Keep a printout of the application form with yourself for reference. Check jobs similar to Bihar Police recruitment on this website. Feel free to comment below if you have any question regarding the vacancy.