BHEL Recruitment 2018:- BHEL has been published latest notification for the post of Law Officer, Trade Apprentice & Engineer Trainees Vacancies for all technical educated aspirants. Many well educated aspirants are looking government jobs in BHEL so BHEL has announced the recruitment of various post of Trade Apprentice and Engineer Trainees vacancy. The details about the BHEL Recruitment Notification are going to discuss on this article so just go through this article before applying in BHEL Jobs vacancies 2018. It is best options for all diploma holders who are searching good jobs in government organisation.
BHEL Notification Details 2018
- Post Name : Trade Apprentice, Law Officer and Engineer Trainees
- of Vacancy : 980 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
- Last Date :- 05.03.2018 to 20.03.2018
- Job Location : Tiruchilappalli
Post and Department Wise Vacancies
- Law Officer:12 Posts
- Fitter: 330 Posts
- Welder: 240 Posts
- Turner: 25 Posts
- Machinist: 35 Posts
- Electrician: 75 Posts
- Wireman: 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 20 Posts
- AC & Refrigeration: 20 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic) : 15 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 15 Posts
- PSAA: 50 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treated: 10 Posts
- Carpenter: 15 Posts
- Plumber: 15 Posts
- MLT Pathology: 03 Posts
Qualification Details for BHEL Recruitment 2018
BHEL is going to recruit various types of position in its current recruitment notification so all of you must check the educational qualification and other qualification according to that. You can also check official website and notification for educational qualification.
Educational Qualification: – As you are looking in this page that BHEL is recruiting various types of vacancies so just check educational qualification and apply according to that.
- Law Officer: – Aspirants must have full time Bachelor’s Degree in Law (BL or LLB) form College approved by Bar Council of India.
- Trade Apprentice & Engineer Trainees Vacancy: – Candidate must have education of 10th and ITI in related Trade. Aspirates must apply in respective trade according to his/her educational qualification.
Age Limit: – Candidate who has following age limits only they can apply in this BHEL Recruitment Notification 2018 so details of age limit is following.
- Law Officer :- 30 years
- Trade Apprentice & Engineer Trainees Vacancy:- 18 to 27 years as on 01.04.2018
Selection Process: All aspirants will appear on written test which is conducted by BHEL and on the base of written exam they will call for merit basis / interview.
Application Fee: As per the BHEl recruitment notification, aspirants have no need to pay any amount so all of you just fill form without any money.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply through the website https://careers.bheltry.co.in from 05.03.2018 to 20.03.2018 or you should follow the below given steps to fill the application form.
- All aspirants must visit the https://careers.bheltry.co.in
- Fill the page which is looking while opening the above url
- After that get inside of BHEL Careers section and check for latest vacancy
- And click on the apply section and after that wait for sometime
- In final step you should submit the application and confirm that
- Save the all details for the future usage
Latest BHU Recruitment Vacancies 2018
BHU has come up with good news for all jobs seeker especially for technical aspirants. We have all ready given full details regarding the BHEL Recruitment process so if you are going to apply in this employment notification then you also check the official notification before applying in that. In this article we had given all details if you still need any help then feel free to comment and we will give proper answer about this recruitment notification.