Arunachal Pradesh DHTE Apprentice Recruitment 2016: DHTE Arunachal Pradesh has issued a notice for the recruitment of Apprentice. Candidates who are looking for apprentice jobs in AP can apply now. Candidates can visit www.apdhte.nic.in for more details. We have provided the DHTE Recruitment notification. Applicants should read the notification to know about the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form and send it to DHTE before 10th March 2016. According to the notification there are 245 apprentice jobs. We have provided all the details in this website so read further for all the information.
About AP DHTE Recruitment:
Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DHTE) is a government department. It is under the control of Ministry of Education, govt of Arunachal Pradesh. It is headed by the director of higher and technical education with its office at Itanagar. It function is to check all the government and private universities. It also recruits people if there is shortage of staff.
Now it has issued notification for recruitment of Apprentice. Candidates can apply for the post of civil engineer, electrical engineer, electronics engineer and more. We have provided all the details on the AP DHTE Apprentice Vacancy below. Candidates will find the eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and other details here.
Arunachal Pradesh DHTE Recruitment details:
- We have provided all the details on Arunachal Pradesh DHTE Recruitment here.
- Name of organization: Directorate of Higher and Technical Education
- Name of post: Apprentice
- Number of posts: 245 posts
- Post wise vacancy:
- Electronics Engineer – 41 vacancies
- Civil Engineer – 122 vacancies
- Electrical Engineer – 51 vacancies
- Computer Science Engineer – 06 vacancies
- Mechanical/Auto Engineer – 21 vacancies
- Travel and Tourism Management – 04 vacancies
- Job location: Arunachal Pradesh
- Official website: www.apdhte.nic.in
- Application mode: Offline
- Application start date: 23rd February 2016
- Application end date: 10th March 2016
Application fee: Rs. 250 for general and OBC. Rs. 200 for the reserved categories.
We have provided the eligibility criteria for the vacancy here. Full fill these conditions to apply for the post.
Educational qualification: Candidates should have the diploma degree in relevant trade. Degree must be from a recognized college/university only.
Age limit: Minimum age limit for the post is 18 years. Upper age limit varies from post to post. Read the official notification for upper age limit of different posts. Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for the OBC candidates. SC/ST applicants will get 5 years relaxation on the upper age limit.
Merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of academic performance and qualification. All the eligible candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to apply:
- Application process of the vacancy is given below. Follow these steps to apply without any hassle.
- Visit the official website of DHTE as mentioned above.
- Click on application form for apprentice.
- Download the form and take its print out on an A4 sheet.
- Dully fill all the particulars in the form and paste you recent photo in the place provided.
- Send the application form with demand draft of the application fee to the address mentioned below.
Office of Directorate of Higher & Technical Education
Department of Education
Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
City-Itanagar, Pin-791111, State-Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh DHTE Recruitment:
Here we have provided all the details on AP DHTE Recruitment. Candidates can follow the direct link given by us to get the application form. Comment below if you have any problem with the Arunachal Apprentice Vacancy.