AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: AP Postal Circle announced vacancies of Postman & Mail Guard on direct recruitment basis. Those candidates who are interested to apply these vacancy posts can check their eligibility criteria and then online apply. 15th march is the last date of AP Postal circle job vacancies. So check eligibility as soon as possible and fill the online application form through www.indiapost.gov.in.
AP Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Jobs Details:
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Posts name||Postman and Mail Guard Posts|
|No of Vacancies||245 posts|
|Category||Post Circle Jobs|
|Last date to apply||15th March 2018|
|Working Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Postal Circle vacancies details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Registration:14-02-2018
- Last Date for Registration:15-03-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee at Post Office:16-03-2018
- Last Date for Final Submission: 20-03-2018
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postman and mail Guard recruitment:
- For Mail Guard: Applicants should pass 10th/matriculation from any Board.
- For Postman: Applicants should pass 10th/matriculation from any Board
Age Limit: Candidates having age between 18th years to 27th years are eligible for participation in the vacancy.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for different category applicants as per government policy.
- For OBC Category Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- For Ex-Serviceman candidates: 3 years
- For Category Candidates: PWD+Unreserved= 10 years, PWD+OBC= 13 years, PWD+ SC/ST= 15 years
Selection process: Selection of applicants will be based on marks obtained in aptitude test held by Indian Post office department.
Latest vacancies: APSC Vacancies 2018
Application fee and examination fee:
- Application fee: Rs 100
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400
Candidates who belonging from SC/ST/PWD/Women category are exempted for examination fee, but they need to pay application fee as per rules. Please note that there is no discount on application fee for any category.
How to apply online:
For online application candidates need to register yourself from Indian Post official website or Ap Postal circle website. One candidate can only register only one ime for online application. If anyone can register two times they automatically rejected for the current AP Post office Recruitment for Postman and Mail guard. Here we gave details instruction for how to apply or register for post office jobs in Andhra Pradesh post office department. All students must download advertisement available at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in. Read all details instruction given in official advertisement document. The application procedure has three steps, check all steps below.
- Visit official website of AP post department www.appost.in.
- Click on “Click Here for Andhra Pradesh Circle PM/MG Direct Recruitment Notification & Apply Online”. A new page is open which is registration and login page.
- In First step, candidates must have register by filling information like name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Educational Qualification, Email address and mobile no.
- For login applicants need DOB and unique registration no.
- After Successful registration, everyone received a unique registration number. Please save registration no in your computer or any other place.
- Now, visit any of post office listed on official AP Post office recruitment notification and deposited the fee as Challan. Wait for 72 hours for confirmation message in your mobile no about payment details.
- After confirmation, visit the login page and fill the required details such as post applied for, education details etc. Upload a latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Now click on submit button. You application is submitted wait for admit card.
Note: The online is finale, there is no change or edit possible after second step. So we suggest all candidates to double check the application form before proceeding the next step.
Click here for Apply online
Click here for Official website