AEES Recruitment Notification 2018:– Sarkari jobs Notification 2018 for all government jobs seeker. Atomic Energy Education Society has been announced the latest recruitment notification of various teaching and non-teaching vacancies. According to the Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Recruitment 2018, they are recruiting 50 posts for various teaching and non-teaching vacancies. So if you are looking to know more about these vacancies then must read below given details about the AEES Employment News 2018. You must go through the educational qualification, application process, how to apply, age limit and last date before applying online. So details about Sarkari jobs of AEES Recruitment 2018 are following.
AEES Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Organisation: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
- Posts Name: Primary Teacher, TGT & PGT Vacancies
- Number of Vacancies: 50
- Apply Type Process: Online
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: India
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
Educational Qualification for AEES Recruitment 2018
AEES is going to recruit various vacancies like Primary Teacher, TGT and PGT Vacancies so all applicants must have educational qualification according to that. So here is the detailed educational qualification:-
- For PGT Teachers: – All Candidate must passed Master Degree with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized board. Also have 2 years integrated PG Course with 50% marks from recognized board or Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- For TGT Teachers:– All aspirants must have following educational qualification Passed 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from a government recognized board. (OR) 4 years integrated course with 50% marks from a recognized board. Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper II. Must have proficiency in teaching in English, Hindi Medium. Must have knowledge of computers.
- For Primary Teachers: – Passed Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School or Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks as a minimum from recognized board. Qualified in CTET Paper I. Also, 2 years Diploma in Education or 4 years Degree /2 years diploma in B.El.Ed or D.Ei.Ed. English as Subject at 10+2 Level.
Candidate must have following age for the various post of AES Recruitment 2018. So age limit must be following.
- Post Graduate Teachers: Maximum Age: 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers: Maximum Age: 35 years
- Primary Teachers: Maximum Age: 25 years
Age Relaxation: – Aspirants will get age relaxation up to 3 to 5 years according to the Indian law an constitution.
Check Also: IRCON Manager, JE DGM Recruitment 2018
AEES Application Fees: – All aspirants have to pay amount Rs.750/- for General/OBC Candidates and no need to pay for SC/ST candidate.
Process to Apply in AEES Recruitment 2018
All applicants must apply according to given procedures in the below section. AEES only accept online application so you must apply online.
- For filling online application, you must click on this link
- Search the latest AEES Recruitment Notification 2018
- Check details on that and after that click on the apply online section
- You will get an application form to fill that with proper information
- After that upload the proper documents which is required
- Submit the application form and proceed to pay application form
- Pay the application fees and finally submit the application
- Save the all details for the future purpose
All applicants should check the above given details of AEES Recruitment of TGT, PGT and Primary if you find any difficulty while filling application form then you must comment in the comment section.
Click Here for apply Online
Click Here for Recruitment Notification