Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited has released Recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. Abhyudaya Clerk recruitment 2018 is one of the best options for all candidates who want to get job in banking sector. There are total 100 vacancies available under Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Recruitment. Interested candidates can check there eligibility criteria before submit the online application form. If you want job in banking sector then please read the details article about Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk vacancy 2018. Here we gave all information which is required to fill the online application form of clerk posts in Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank. We provide information such as Eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply online and many more.
All about Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank:
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank is a multi state co-operative banking institution situated in Maharashtra. It was established on June 1965. It has Various branches in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka. Recently they released Clerk Recruitment notification. If you wants to get clerk job in Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank then please read the below article.
Abhyudaya Co-Op. Bank Clerk Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Organisation Name: Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank
- Posts Name : Clerk
- Total No. of vacancy: 100 vacancies
- Job Location: Maharashtra, Gujarat & Karnataka
- Application Mode : Online Mode
- Official Website : abhyudayabank.co.in
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-04-2018
- Tentative Date for hall Ticket Availability: 21-04-2018
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 28-04-2018
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee through NEFT: 12.04.2018 to 18.04.2018 Midnight
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Clerk Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
In this section we are talking about various parameters which is required to apply for Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Clerk Jobs 2018. We know that only eligible candidates can fill the online application. Please check full eligibility criteria through below post.
Educational qualification: Only candidates having Graduate degree from any recognized university are eligible or the clerk post. Any stream candidates who completed graduate degree is eligible for apply online application. Besides this few other requirement are follows.
1) Proficiency in Marathi & English language is desired.
2) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Candidates having minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 30 years are eligible for the Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk posts. Age relaxation applicable to reserved category applicants. Upper age relaxation applicable by 5 years for all Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates while 3 years for OBC applicants.
- For General/ OBC: 800/-
- For SC/ST/NT: 400/-
- Payment Mode (Online): NEFT
Domicile/Nativity: Candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra prior to 01.04.2018.
Selection process: The selection of candidates will be based on Online written exam and followed by Interview. Online Test will held only in English language on various center in Maharashtra.
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Online Test/Examination: 200 marks
- Written test will be based on Objective type questions and each 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Total|
How to apply Online:
- Firstly Candidate needs to visit http://www.abhyudayabank/.
- Search career and click on it.
- Fill all required detail such as Name, Father Name, Aadhaar No, PAN No, Nationality, Permanent Address, Contact and E-mail Details, Category Details, Date of Birth, Place and Age, Qualification Details, Work Experience, Payment Mode, Language Known etc.
- Upload latest photo and signature.
- At last read the filled details before going to click submit button.
Guidelines for candidates before Starting The application:
- Pleas follow the guideline which is available for download at www.abhyudayabank.co.in.
- Please Read Abhyudaya bank Clerk Recruitment notification 2018 before starting the online application form.
- Keep all necessary documents during the application.
- Fill all application fee details carefully.
- Send money through NEFT before the last date.
- Print the submitted application form and save it for future use.
- Please take all necessary things at the time of written examination such as educational documents, identity proof, latest photograph and others.
Click Here for Apply Online
Click Here for Official Website